EXCELLENT SERVICE IS THE BEST TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Fill out our contact form and let us know how we can assist you.
Fast Assistance From Your Mobile
Download our application to get support with a variety of situations.
AeroHelp helps you identify problems with your network that could be reducing your internet speed and gives you basic instructions on how to solve them.
With AeroHelp, you can:
- Verify equipment configurations through live view sessions with our experts
- Make changes to your router configuration with Router Check
- Identify possible interferences that may affect service speed
- Share test results with our Technical Support Department
- Communicate with our Client Service Center
- Run several network tests
Check out this video to help you install AeroHelp on your mobile phone and explain some of its functions.
Frequently asked questions
- Make sure your router is in the original location where our technician has installed or recommended it.
- For wired (ethernet) connections- Make sure the cable between your router and device is secure.- Restart your router and device.
- For wireless connections- Make sure you are connecting to the correct network.- Restart your router and device.
- Other factors that may cause your Internet to go out:- Heavy usage such as uploading and downloading files, streaming HD media on multiple devices can give the illusion of you having no internet connection. Turn off devices you are not using or upgrade to a faster speed plan.- Move your router away from devices that can interfere with your Wi-Fi (i.e., baby monitors, wireless speakers, microwave oven, etc.)
- Reboot your router by unplugging it from its power source for 10-15 seconds and then plugging it back in.
- The 5GHz channel will give you better speeds if you are close to the router, whereas the standard Wi-Fi network will provide you with better speeds when farther from the router.
- Interference from other electronics can cause problems. For example, microwaves, cordless phones, and baby monitors are among those household devices that could wreak havoc on your Wi-Fi signal. Try changing the channels that your Wi-Fi is broadcasting on. This change can be done in the Advanced Settings. Contact Support if you need assistance.
You may have unwanted guests on your wireless network, and their use can reduce the available bandwidth. Be sure to secure your system by creating a strong password. This step will add a layer of security and free up some much-needed bandwidth.
- Make sure all the computers on your network are healthy. If even one computer has a virus or other malicious software installed, it can slow down your network and infect other devices.
Check out our information and how-to videos for guidance and help with common problems.